22.10.08

McCain and baseball (yes, this is for you Jack).

Just when I thought he couldn't get any dumber, he went and did something like this. (and did not redeem himself).

from a BBC article:
Speaking in Pennsylvania, Mr McCain said: "Now, I'm not dumb enough to get mixed up in a World Series between swing states.

"But I think I may have detected a little pattern with Senator Obama. It's pretty simple really. When he's campaigning in Philadelphia, he roots for the Phillies, and when he's campaigning in Tampa Bay, he 'shows love' to the Rays."

MCCAIN! GET CONTROL OF YOUR CAMPAIGN! YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE WORLD SERIES! BASEBALL! A GAME! FOCUS! FOCUS! FOCUS!

1 comment:

Jack Flynn said...

You know, I'm pretty sure that Obama hasn't even campaigned in Philadelphia since the Phillies made it to the World Series.

So not only is McCain's statement completely facetious and totally irrevelant, but it's also factually inaccurate! I've seen more relevant campaigns for Student Council seats than the silliness McCain-Palin provides on a daily basis.